Glionna Mansell Corporation Presenting the world's finest Classical, Digital and Digital-Pipe Organs
- Organix 2013 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell announces new products from Allen Organ Company
- Glionna Mansell sole owner and producer of Organix Concerts
- Organix 2012 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell Launches New Campaign
- Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
- Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Sponsors ORGANIX CONCERTS
- Thornhill Presbyterian Church selects the Allen Protégé™ L226 organ
- Allen News from Europe
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Presents Operatic Obsessions
- Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
- St. Patricks Catholic Church - Mississauga HIII-350D
- St. Christopher’s Catholic Church - Clarkson. Q265D
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
- St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church - Toronto. Q265D
- The Light Korean Presbyterian Church - Mississauga. Herald Speakers
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church - Mississauga. Q385C
- St. Michaels Choir School - Toronto. Elite Opus IV
Find out all about what is going on with organ installations as well as the featured events across the GTA
December 18th 2009
St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church selects true pipe-organ sound in a new Allen 70th Anniversary Heritage Edition H-II45D
St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church in Markham, Ontario will be taking delivery of a new organ in April, 2010. The Heritage Edition H-II45D is a beautifully designed console based on the Renaissance Quantum Q285D organ. It is a 45 stop, two-manual digital performance instrument with 7 stop lists easily accessed from an on-board library. From Baroque (Arp Schnitger and Schlicker), English Cathedral and Cavaillé-Coll to American Classic, this library offers the organist a palette of 259 colours of pipe-organ sound and 8 distinct tunings. This level of detail and artistic flexibility means that well over 500 years of organ repertoire and organ building can be credibly represented and performed on this instrument. With its 12 audio channels, the exceptional clarity of every musical nuance will be a truly wonderful experience to play and to hear.
Glionna Mansell Corporation President and Artistic Director, Gordon Mansell, also music director and organist at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church in Toronto states: “the Heritage version of the Q285D is an impressive instrument and the very finest of Allen’s two-manual instruments. The quality of construction and of sound redefines the state-of-the-art in organ building.” Allen organs are built to satisfy the congregation and… with moving mechanical drawknobs, this instrument is also designed with the organist in mind.
For more information regarding this or any other fine Allen organ products, please visit www.glionnamansell.com or phone, 416-769-5224, toll free: 1-877-769-5224.