Glionna Mansell Corporation Presenting the world's finest Classical, Digital and Digital-Pipe Organs
- Organix 2013 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell announces new products from Allen Organ Company
- Glionna Mansell sole owner and producer of Organix Concerts
- Organix 2012 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell Launches New Campaign
- Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
- Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Sponsors ORGANIX CONCERTS
- Thornhill Presbyterian Church selects the Allen Protégé™ L226 organ
- Allen News from Europe
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Presents Operatic Obsessions
- Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
- St. Patricks Catholic Church - Mississauga HIII-350D
- St. Christopher’s Catholic Church - Clarkson. Q265D
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
- St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church - Toronto. Q265D
- The Light Korean Presbyterian Church - Mississauga. Herald Speakers
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church - Mississauga. Q385C
- St. Michaels Choir School - Toronto. Elite Opus IV
Find out all about what is going on with organ installations as well as the featured events across the GTA
September 1st 2009
St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
Glionna Mansell Corporation provides support to St. Michael’s Choir School for its famed and growing organ performance department.
Toronto, Ontario. Glionna Mansell Corporation has made a significant contribution in support of the expanding organ education initiatives now being developed under Choir School director and organist, Fr. Peter Tammearu.
Gordon Mansell, President and Artistic Director of Glionna Mansell Corporation recently extended financial and material support that now enables students to practice on a new Allen Protégé L9 organ. The organ has a realistic pipe-organ touch on its two manuals and pedalboard, ensuring that the students who learn on this instrument will gain the best possible organ performance technique in their daily practice regime.
Mansell says, "I considered my involvement in this project a natural fit. As a professional organist, I know how important a reliable practice instrument is. When I learned of Fr. Tammearu’s initiatives, primarily to generate greater awareness of the organ as a serious musical instrument and worthy of study, I knew that I wanted to be part of his efforts. I credit my own love and support of music, particularly organ music to the education that I received as a student at the Choir School."
Glionna Mansell Corporation is the exclusive Ontario dealer for the worlds largest and most respected classical and theatre organ builder – Allen Organ Company of Macungie, Pennsylvania. For more information regarding this or any other fine Allen organ products, please visit www.glionnamansell.com or phone, 416-769-5224, toll free: 1-877-769-5224.