Glionna Mansell Corporation Presenting the world's finest Classical, Digital and Digital-Pipe Organs
- Organix 2013 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell announces new products from Allen Organ Company
- Glionna Mansell sole owner and producer of Organix Concerts
- Organix 2012 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell Launches New Campaign
- Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
- Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Sponsors ORGANIX CONCERTS
- Thornhill Presbyterian Church selects the Allen Protégé™ L226 organ
- Allen News from Europe
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Presents Operatic Obsessions
- Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
- St. Patricks Catholic Church - Mississauga HIII-350D
- St. Christopher’s Catholic Church - Clarkson. Q265D
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
- St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church - Toronto. Q265D
- The Light Korean Presbyterian Church - Mississauga. Herald Speakers
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church - Mississauga. Q385C
- St. Michaels Choir School - Toronto. Elite Opus IV
Find out all about what is going on with organ installations as well as the featured events across the GTA
July 29th 2010
Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Mississauga, Ontario is excited to announce that Diane Bish will be performing the inaugural concert of their yet to be installed 3-manual, 50-stop Allen Heritage organ. This rare concert event that every music enthusiast will want to experience will happen on Sunday November 14, 2010 at 3:00 in the afternoon.
Diane Bish is among the very top of musical entertainers in the world. She is a concert and recording artist, composer, conductor and international television personality. Diane Bish has displayed her dazzling virtuosity and unique showmanship the world over. Her performances have been hailed by critics as "stunning, virtuoso, fiery, and astonishing". Through numerous recordings, concerts and weekly television appearances, Diane Bish is the most visible organist today.
Diane is perhaps best known through the international television series, The Joy of Music, in which she combines exhilarating organ and ensemble performances with an informative, inspirational narrative and exciting world travel. In 25 years, over 500 programs have been taped in famous cathedrals and concert halls on the organs of the world! In 1989, Diane was awarded the National Citation by the National Federation of Music Clubs of America "for distinguished service to the musical, artistic, and cultural life of the nation," considered to be the Federation’s highest honour. Diane Bish shares this rare distinction with such legends as Leonard Bernstein, Eugene Ormandy, Van Cliburn, Robert Shaw, Irving Berlin and Fred Waring.
For more information regarding this concert or to purchase tickets, visit www.dianebishconcert.ca. For information regarding any of the fine Allen organ products, including the Signature Series of Diane Bish organs, please visit www.glionnamansell.com or phone, 416-769-5224, toll free: 1-877-769-5224.