Glionna Mansell Corporation Presenting the world's finest Classical, Digital and Digital-Pipe Organs
- Organix 2013 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell announces new products from Allen Organ Company
- Glionna Mansell sole owner and producer of Organix Concerts
- Organix 2012 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell Launches New Campaign
- Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
- Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Sponsors ORGANIX CONCERTS
- Thornhill Presbyterian Church selects the Allen Protégé™ L226 organ
- Allen News from Europe
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Presents Operatic Obsessions
- Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
- St. Patricks Catholic Church - Mississauga HIII-350D
- St. Christopher’s Catholic Church - Clarkson. Q265D
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
- St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church - Toronto. Q265D
- The Light Korean Presbyterian Church - Mississauga. Herald Speakers
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church - Mississauga. Q385C
- St. Michaels Choir School - Toronto. Elite Opus IV
Find out all about what is going on with organ installations as well as the featured events across the GTA
March 18th 2010
St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
Selected for pipe-organ sound and advanced features
St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church in Oshawa, Ontario will be taking delivery of a new organ in June, 2010. The two-manual Protégé L9 organ in Oak finish has 28 Stops and four complete stop lists easily accessed from an on-board library. From Baroque, English Cathedral, French and American Classic, the on-board stop list library offers the organist a palette of 112 colours of pipe-organ sound and 8 distinct tunings. Together with its internal and external speakers, this organ will fill the space at St. Philip’s with beautiful music in support of solo repertoire and assembly singing. This level of detail and artistic flexibility means that well over 500 years of organ repertoire and organ building can be credibly represented and performed on this instrument. Because Protégé organs include high-quality wood keystick adjustable keyboards with felted pivots and sealed contacts, as found in fine pipe organs and Allen’s most premium digital instruments, the selection of this instrument assures the investment by the parish is one for the long term. It is an excellent stewardship decision for quality, service, and musical excellence.
Glionna Mansell Corporation President and Artistic Director, Gordon Mansell mentions [that]: “the Protégé is an impressive instrument that offers pipe organ sound, advanced features and incomparable value. The quality of construction and of sound redefines the state-of-the-art in organ building.” Allen organs are built to satisfy the congregation and… provide the organist with creative options that will inspire.
For more information regarding this or any other fine Allen organ products, please visit www.glionnamansell.com or phone, 416-769-5224, toll free: 1-877-769-5224.