Glionna Mansell Corporation Presenting the world's finest Classical, Digital and Digital-Pipe Organs
- Organix 2013 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell announces new products from Allen Organ Company
- Glionna Mansell sole owner and producer of Organix Concerts
- Organix 2012 Schedule
- Glionna Mansell Launches New Campaign
- Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
- Église St. Jacques d’Embrun selects the Allen MDS 40-S organ.
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Sponsors ORGANIX CONCERTS
- Thornhill Presbyterian Church selects the Allen Protégé™ L226 organ
- Allen News from Europe
- Glionna Mansell Corporation Presents Operatic Obsessions
- Diane Bish will perform the inaugural concert of the new Allen organ at St. Patrick’s
- St. Patricks Catholic Church - Mississauga HIII-350D
- St. Christopher’s Catholic Church - Clarkson. Q265D
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church - Oshawa. L9
- St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church - Markham. HII-45
- St. Michael’s Choir School – Toronto: L9
- St. Mark’s Catholic Church - Toronto. Q265D
- The Light Korean Presbyterian Church - Mississauga. Herald Speakers
- St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church - Mississauga. Q385C
- St. Michaels Choir School - Toronto. Elite Opus IV
Find out all about what is going on with organ installations as well as the featured events across the GTA
May 26th 2011
Holy Cross Parish in Kemptville selects an Allen Renaissance Quantum organ.
Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kemptville, an eastern Ontario town south of Ottawa, will have a new organ in early June, 2011. The Allen Renaissance Quantum Q300 organ is a 38-stop, three-manual mechanical drawknob instrument. While this organ is a sophisticated modern instrument it also adheres to the traditions of pipe organ sound and classical organ building. Holy Cross has recently gone through an artistic and structural renovation making it one of the most beautiful and acoustically significant churches in the Ottawa Valley. Gordon Mansell, president of Glionna Mansell Corporation, the Ontario dealer for the world’s most respected organ builder, states: “We are proud to have won this opportunity to showcase an Allen organ in such beautiful surroundings. The sound that the Q300 will produce in this spiritual space will be supportive, awe-inspiring and exceedingly musical.”
This Renaissance Quantum organ is well suited for supporting a congregation in their singing of traditional hymns. Moreover, with its integrated VISTA MIDI, the organ may also support and lead contemporary liturgy. This is a musically dynamic instrument that offers an organist a tonal palette of six styles of organs, including: American Classic, Cavaillé-Coll (French Symphonic), Arp Schnitger (18th century North German), Schlicker (20th century neo-Baroque), English Cathedral and Orchestral. Each suite is voiced to the acoustics of the church but have the distinct tonal character of a variety of historical approaches to organ building. Mansell suggests: “…it is like having six organs in one! Together with its eight easily changeable historical tunings, the organist can authentically perform organ literature that spans six hundred years or more.”
There have been well over 500 installations of Allen organs throughout Ontario, many still serving their original purpose after 40-years. Allen organs have earned a reputation province-wide that matches the respect and leadership the company enjoys on every continent across the globe. Quality, service and longevity continue to be Allen hallmarks 72 years after its 1939 inception and 40 years after Allen’s introduction of the first digital organ.
For more information regarding Allen organ instruments, please phone Gordon Mansell at 416-769-5224, toll free: 1-877-769-5224, or visit www.glionnamansell.com.